TotalCeltic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Fc Champions

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeybhoy
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
Mikeybhoy

Male
Number of posts : 91
Fave Celtic Player : Maloney,Di Canio,Naka,Mad Dog,Larsson
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA,OVER AND OVER
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa Empty
PostSubject: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 2:28 pm

After the signing yesterday of Chris Sutton manager Martin O'Neill has confirmed what we all knew; he sticks with what he knows works.

He knows Shaun Maloney is a very talented player, so will he be the next to follow Martin O'Neill south???(I hope not!!!!)

Maloney is out of contract at the end of the season and it is believed Manchester United, Spurs and Arsenal are all following negotiations very closely but it is also believed Maloney would look favourably on a move that allowed him to link up with former boss Martin O'Neill.

Maloney was the first Scottish player to ever win both the SPFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards last season Cool and is considered, at 23 years old to be a huge talent and sure to go on and achieve great things.

In January Maloney will be able to talk to clubs and wouldn't it be nice if he talked to Aston Villa?

ffs I hope the board sort something out about wee Shaun cause clubs in England WILL snap him up and with MON knowing him very well I can only see Maloney going there but if Utd Want him They will get him Why ffs Its Man-Utd! and money talks!!--REMEMBER LIAM-JUDAS MILLER jerkit
Back to top Go down
Regicfc
The Boss
The Boss
Regicfc

Male
Number of posts : 166
Fave Celtic Player : Henke , Lubo , BBJ , Boruc , JVOH
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA , Over & Over
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 2:38 pm

i hope he doesnt also he has to take in account that we Celtic stuck beside him when he was injured so and also he just has to look at Judas look where hes playing now , so Shaun wise up sign a new deal Thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalceltic.co.nr
Mikeybhoy
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
Mikeybhoy

Male
Number of posts : 91
Fave Celtic Player : Maloney,Di Canio,Naka,Mad Dog,Larsson
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA,OVER AND OVER

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 2:47 pm

Regicfc wrote:
i hope he doesnt also he has to take in account that we Celtic stuck beside him when he was injured so and also he just has to look at Judas look where hes playing now , so Shaun wise up sign a new deal Thumbup
Exactly mate but maybe Maloney agent has been telling him he should be getting more money at Celtic or maybe MON DOES want him!!!! either way mate i just wished he would sign the contract ASAP!!! or tell fans the truth!!!about his career cause your right Celtic have always stuck by Wee Shaun No-matter what and I think the extra training sessions Wee Shaun got from Lubo has help him a lot in his game!!
Back to top Go down
Regicfc
The Boss
The Boss
Regicfc

Male
Number of posts : 166
Fave Celtic Player : Henke , Lubo , BBJ , Boruc , JVOH
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA , Over & Over
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 2:49 pm

Mikeybhoy wrote:
Exactly mate but maybe Maloney agent has been telling him he should be getting more money at Celtic or maybe MON DOES want him!!!! either way mate i just wished he would sign the contract ASAP!!! or tell fans the truth!!!about his career cause your right Celtic have always stuck by Wee Shaun No-matter what and I think the extra training sessions Wee Shaun got from Lubo has help him a lot in his game!!

thats also true and there was henke also , so i wish he would just tell us whats hes gonna do cos if he does what Judas did he will get murdered by the fans
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalceltic.co.nr
Conorcfc
Admin
Admin
Conorcfc

Male
Number of posts : 162
Fave Celtic Player : McGeady, Maloney, JVoH And Miller
Fave Celtic Song : You'll Never Walk Alone Live :D
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 6:24 pm

I believe he'll sign a new contract if he gets games this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.total-celtic.cultureforum.net
josh_cfc
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
josh_cfc

Male
Number of posts : 119
Fave Celtic Player : Aiden McGeady (Legend)
Fave Celtic Song : Jan Vennegor Of Hesselink Song

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 6:30 pm

Yeah, hes a vauble player to have in the squad and after his performances last season it would be a great loss if he went. But with Luke Moore out maybe for the rest of the season MON will be lookin to get a replacement and Maloney is the sort of player that would be good for them. If Maloney did go i think Celtic should ask for a swap: Maloney(out) Hagbonlahor(in). Hagbonlahor is a young and improving player i watched him play for the first time against Everton last season and he looked good and plus hes still young.
Back to top Go down
Conorcfc
Admin
Admin
Conorcfc

Male
Number of posts : 162
Fave Celtic Player : McGeady, Maloney, JVoH And Miller
Fave Celtic Song : You'll Never Walk Alone Live :D
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 6:36 pm

josh_cfc wrote:
Yeah, hes a vauble player to have in the squad and after his performances last season it would be a great loss if he went. But with Luke Moore out maybe for the rest of the season MON will be lookin to get a replacement and Maloney is the sort of player that would be good for them. If Maloney did go i think Celtic should ask for a swap: Maloney(out) Hagbonlahor(in). Hagbonlahor is a young and improving player i watched him play for the first time against Everton last season and he looked good and plus hes still young.

Yea Hagbonlahor is a Brill player but MON won't let him go too much of a future ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.total-celtic.cultureforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa   Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Maloney Join MON at Aston Villa
Page 1 of 1