TotalCeltic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Fc Champions

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conorcfc
Admin
Admin
Conorcfc

Male
Number of posts : 162
Fave Celtic Player : McGeady, Maloney, JVoH And Miller
Fave Celtic Song : You'll Never Walk Alone Live :D
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 7:28 pm

Andrei Shevchenko plans to finish his career at Chelsea, according to Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani.

The Ukrainian international's future has been the subject of speculation this week with reports emanating from Italy claiming he could be set for a quick return to Milan.

Shevchenko moved quickly to dispel the rumours and insists he is happy at Chelsea despite his indifferent form.

Galliani has now rejected the reports about Shevchenko returning to the Rossoneri and claims the 30-year-old will hang up his boots at Chelsea.

"It's useless feeding false hopes, Shevchenko is a Chelsea player and he will end his career there," said Galliani.

"To us it will remain the fantastic memory of the seven years he lived in Milan and of his 175 goals scored.

"175, yes, because I consider also the one he scored in Barcelona, in the Champions League semi-final last year that had been unjustly disallowed against him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.total-celtic.cultureforum.net
Mikeybhoy
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
Mikeybhoy

Male
Number of posts : 91
Fave Celtic Player : Maloney,Di Canio,Naka,Mad Dog,Larsson
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA,OVER AND OVER
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 7:32 pm

There was talk of him Re-Joinning AC Milian at the End of the season,Well that sory was crap!!

Anyway I think Shevenchenko will go where the £££££ is he isn't that stpuopid he doesn't even need to play at 110% in games but I suppose life is hard when your a football player--Aye Right!!!
Back to top Go down
Conorcfc
Admin
Admin
Conorcfc

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Yea and he's past his best imo I've never really rated him that good.
Back to top Go down
andrew
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
andrew

Male
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 8:57 pm

Conorcfc wrote:
Yea and he's past his best imo I've never really rated him that good.

Never rated him? He's been one of the most consistent and prolific strikers ever in football. He has a chance to make himself a legend at Chelsea. if he starts scoring there will be no stopping him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.totalspl.com
josh_cfc
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
josh_cfc

Male
Number of posts : 119
Fave Celtic Player : Aiden McGeady (Legend)
Fave Celtic Song : Jan Vennegor Of Hesselink Song
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 9:00 pm

I think Shevchenko is one of the best strikers of all time, but he can't finish under pressure. For example, last minute in the CL Final 2 yards out against Dudek of all keepers and he misses. CL Final again, misses decisive penalty and Liverpool have won. World Cup Shevchenko misses penalty. Either hes not good at penalties or else my point is true he is crap under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Conorcfc
Admin
Admin
Conorcfc

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea EmptyWed Oct 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Yea I agree Andrew but thats in the Serie A and its been proven so far that he can't score in the Premiership, you get so much space on the ball in Italy and an Consistent Striker would be scoring week in week out. Imo he's past his best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea   Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea Empty

Back to top Go down

Shevchenko To End Career At Chelsea
Page 1 of 1