TotalCeltic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Fc Champions

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeybhoy
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
Mikeybhoy

Male
Number of posts : 91
Fave Celtic Player : Maloney,Di Canio,Naka,Mad Dog,Larsson
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA,OVER AND OVER
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!!   Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!! EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 11:04 pm

The Benfica game at Celtic Park is our biggest match in years in the Champions League in my opinion!!- We simply HAVE to win - if we can do that - We have a chance of qualifying - but don't forget that it's still only a chance,So it's Celtic and Benfica battling for the other place.Celtic have the advantage at the moment in my book,Even 2 draws against Benfica would be great results, as that would keep our advantage over Benfica going into the last 2 games but that would mean Man Utd Winning against FC Copenhagen twice and I see No-reason why they wont win and even if they draw in Copenhagen(They will win at Old Trafford easy!) they will only have 2 points so the bhoys can make history for Celtic by being in the Knock out stages for there first time!YNWA but a WIN at Parkhead on the 17th of October would be the prefect way to shut a lot of people up cause most of them(Rangers or Huns!!)think we will freeze No-Danger and I think if JVOH is fit we will win 3-0 at Parkhead

It's like the game in Lyon a few years back when MON thought he had taken the bhoys through to the group stage but Lyon got Lucky and SCRAPED through 3-2 on the Night!!Mad
Back to top Go down
fermanaghbhoy
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
fermanaghbhoy

Male
Number of posts : 64
Fave Celtic Player : McGeady
Fave Celtic Song : Willie Maley, YNWA
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!!   Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!! EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 11:10 pm

I think we will beat them at Celtic Park mate meself!!! That will put us in a great position going out there!!! We should be 5 points ahead of both them and Copenhagen , assuming that Utd beat Copenhagen that is!!

I'm going to Lisbon meself, not really expecting anything but if we manage to scramble a point then it will start one hell of a party!! Hopefully Utd will do us a favour by beating Copenhagen then taking it easy on us in the next game at Celtic Park!!
Back to top Go down
Mikeybhoy
Celtic Youth Team
Celtic Youth Team
Mikeybhoy

Male
Number of posts : 91
Fave Celtic Player : Maloney,Di Canio,Naka,Mad Dog,Larsson
Fave Celtic Song : YNWA,OVER AND OVER
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!!   Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!! EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 11:39 pm

fermanaghbhoy wrote:
I think we will beat them at Celtic Park mate meself!!! That will put us in a great position going out there!!! We should be 5 points ahead of both them and Copenhagen , assuming that Utd beat Copenhagen that is!!

I'm going to Lisbon meself, not really expecting anything but if we manage to scramble a point then it will start one hell of a party!! Hopefully Utd will do us a favour by beating Copenhagen then taking it easy on us in the next game at Celtic Park!!
I couldn't get Tickets for that game mate But I am getting tickets for our last-game against FC Copenhagen in the CL and hopefully we will be already through!!!if not a win or a draw should see us through as long as we are still in 2nd place!!! and If the bhoys do Draw or Win in Lisbon you will have one hell off a party mate!!!!YNWA YNWA I wish I was going to Lisbon:( But Thats Life mate,Hope you have a gret time there mate!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!!   Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Benfica Games...Celtic's Biggest in Years!!!!
Page 1 of 1