TotalCeltic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Fc Champions

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

unite and sign the petition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brotherw
Celtic Fan
Celtic Fan
Brotherw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-20

unite and sign the petition Empty
PostSubject: unite and sign the petition   unite and sign the petition EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi I am Dominic McAtamney.
I am a member of a celtic forum. I have been drawing up a potition for celtic fc to regroup supporters clubs together in celtic park so they can reboost our passionate atmosphere. This is having a major effect on and off the feild. We know the jungle boys do a great job but imagine one section of fully passionate fans putting the paradise fear in our oppostion again. We now are not as fired up because of the recent run we have been having but I am informing all supporters clubs to email me a list of fans that are backing the potetion and for the board to give Tony some money to spend in January. We have to stand together. Hopefully we produce a forum for all supporters clubs so when something comes up in celtic park (Board) we do not agree with we can communicate and stand together.

Thanks for reading this Hope to hear from you soon

Keep The Faith

heres the link
Help generate a better atmosphere at parkhead Petition
Back to top Go down
Brotherw
Celtic Fan
Celtic Fan
Brotherw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-20

unite and sign the petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: unite and sign the petition   unite and sign the petition EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 pm

or you can go to the talk celtic website or even gopetition.com
Back to top Go down

unite and sign the petition
Page 1 of 1